Friday, January 17, 2014

Coquena, The Llama

I think we need this little llama to go in our llama barn house. I just can't get over how cute she is. Something tells me that she is cuter in the photo than she would be if I made her. I don't think I am there yet, but I have purchased the pattern for later after I have more practice.



The pattern source is here. The photo source and Ravelry page are here.

I have also received the yarn for a blanket I am going to make. Here is a sneak peak at that:


I am going to probably have some down time coming up pretty soon, so I plan to work on the blanket and possibly teach myself how to knit. I have a couple people who said they are willing to teach me if I can't figure it out on my own, or help me with questions when I get stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment