Friday, January 10, 2014

Crochet the Day Away

I have recently learned to crochet and have made a few things. I started out learning stitches and then making granny squares.





Next I made a crochet hook case, and while the red piece inside is crooked, I just didn't care by the time I realized that was the case.






Then I made a scarf for S.



And I am currently working on another scarf, though I don't know who it will be for. Maybe I will just keep it. Maybe I will give it to my mom.


I am planning to start a new, large project very soon, but I need to order the yarn for it first. I haven't done it yet because I don't know how much to order which is stressing me out.

I also want to learn to knit, so that is on my agenda, too. I'll try to keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment