Monday, October 21, 2013

I'm back! Back in Business!

Hello, world!

After a several-month hiatus and moving to another blog where I just wasn't feeling it, I have decided to start blogging here again. The drama that sparked my move is behind me as much as it ever will be. After some changing of blog settings and blocking some people on Facebook so they cannot see my links, I have decided to return.

I hope that some of my original readers will find their way back here. I intend to begin updating about our house progress again along with adding in some other things I do. No, I am not a professional blogger. I will not have a million and one DIY projects and tutorials for you every month, but I will attempt to entertain you and maybe even teach you how to do a few things now and then. If I start to see more followers and higher stats, then I might consider spending more time and energy here, but for the time being, I am happy to see friends and family here to see what we are up to in our country life adventures.

So, if you are here and reading this, welcome (or welcome back)! If you like what you see and know someone else who would, too, please share a link to my blog with them. In the meantime, I am happy to see YOU (and I always will be)!

Winning Smile
(source)

No comments:

Post a Comment